In this post, I’ll guide you how to install GridPane on Digital Ocean, step by step.
Let’s start :).
Step 1. Sign up an account on GridPane
1. Go to GridPane.com and click SIGN UP
2. Fill Your Information
Click Free Forever Plan. You can upgrade to Pro/Developer Plan anytime.
Next, fill your info:
- Email Address
- Password: Password that you use for GridPane
- I Accept the Terms Of Service
Then click Register
Step 2. Get Digital Ocean API
Visit DigitalOcean.com > Click Log in
Enter your username & password
Then click MANAGE > API
Click Generate New Token
Enter token name (write anything) and Select Scopes (Read & Write). Then click Generate Token
and here is your token. It only show once 🙂 Remember copying.
Step 3. Paste Token to GridPane
Back to GridPane > Click Your Settings
Paste the token > Create
Step 4. Deploy Server
Click DigitalOcean > Enter Server’s Info
- Name: write anything
- Server Plan: choose plan what you want
- Available Regions: Choose near your area
- Enable DigitalOcean backups: Yes or No
Then click Create Server
It will show Server Credentials. Copy to Clipboard and Close.
and you will received an email.