In this post, we will learn how to:
- Install WordPress on GridPane
- Connect Domain Name with GridPane
- Install Free SSL
1. Installing WordPress on GridPane
First, you need to setup Default WordPress Account at Your Settings
Look Right > Click Default WP Admin Settings
Then create Default User & Password for New WordPress. This will be default account for all WordPress Sites installed in the future.
Next, Click Sites
and fill the information
- URL: Your domain name
- Server: Your Server Plan
- System User: leave default
- Bundles: leave default
- Advanced Option: leave default
Then click Add Site
2. Connecting Domain with GridPane
Next, you need to connect your domain name with GridPane.
I’ve written some step-by-step guide to help you do this.
- Point Godaddy domain name to Server using GridPane
- Point Namesilo domain to GridPane
- Point Namecheap domain to GridPane
- Point domain name from Cloudflare to GridPane
3. Installing Free SSL
GridPane offers Let’s Encrypt Free SSL. To insert SSL, just click Sites
Click Your WordPress Site
At SSL, switch to ON
Added SSL successfully!
Done. If you have any questions, just comment below.
2 thoughts on “How to Install WordPress on GridPane”
Thanks for your guides, appreciated!
Good jobs, bro…
Thanks for the friendly guide.