Here are the problems you may encounter when using ManageWP to manage multiple websites!
1. How to Update All WordPress/Themes/Plugins?
Click Overview > Click Plugins (or Themes or WordPress) > Select All > Udpate
Sometimes Theme, Plugin is not compatible with WordPress or PHP version. So activate Backup Premium Addon and Safe Update. It will make sure the website is not broken when updating.
2. How to Connect Manage and Google Analytics?
Connecting ManageWP and Google Analytics allows you to view Google Analytics statistics on the ManageWP dashboard. You can also add statistics to Client Report.
Click Settings (top right corner)
Click 3rd Party Services > Connect Google Analytics
3. How to Delete Posts Revision in All Sites?
First you need to set how much limit Revision will retain
Click Advanced > Number of posts revisions to keep > Save
Click Computer Icon > Post Revisions (or Optimize All) > Optimize
4. How to change Site Info?
Click Websites > Wrench icon
You can change: Site Title, Block Search Engine Bots, Block Updates or Remove Site from ManageWP
5. Where to see Google Analytics Statistic?
Choose Your site in ManageWP > Dashboard > Scroll down to Google Analytics
6. How to Check Broken Links with ManageWP?
You need to Activate Link Monitor Add-on.
7. How to Log in WordPress Admin from ManageWP
Click on WordPress Icon
8. Remove WordPress Site from ManageWP
Click on Wrench Icon
Click on Remove
9. Edit WordPress User with ManageWP
Select the website you want to edit user > Users
It will show all user on your site. Mark on “small box” > Edit User
You can change: Password, Profile and Role
Click on Edit Profile. And Enter your new information > Change User Info
10. Create a WordPress User with ManageWP
Click on Add New User
Enter Information, then click on Add New User
11. Delete a WordPress User
Mark on “small box” > Delete
Feature Image: TeroVesalainen